Sunday, January 23, 2011

Too many books, So little time

We had our annual BookMania event yesterday for the library only this year it was at Jensen Beach High School so that we could accommodate more people. The venue was perfect and I always have quite a few more books to add to my "I want to read" list. The only problem is that I still have books on my list from last year's event. I think if I didn't have a job I would probably become a hermit and read books all day although my job is the cause of my book list being so long. You can't work in a library and not be tempted by each book list or advanced reader copy that comes across your desk.

Here are a few that I am most excited about reading:
Through a Dog's Eyes by: Jennifer Arnold
Scent of the Missing by: Susannah Charleson
Stiltsville by: Susanna Daniel (I have this one on my ebook reader right now)
Up From the Blue by: Susan Henderson
Dear Money by: Martha McPhee
Adam and Eve by: Sena Jeter Naslund

Let's see how long it will take me to get through this list with all of the other books waiting for me.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Followers